Monday, October 8, 2007

The sound of one hand blogging...

So, happy turkey day to my fellow canucks! Myself, I'm not terribly pleased at the moment. Was making cranberry sauce, and in a moment of baby brain fog (apparently, I do have a brain slug attached somewhere in the vicinity of my liver), I put my left hand onto the hot stove element. Three blistered fingers. No more knitting, spinning, quilting, sewing or anything fun for a little bit.

Poo.

Anyone have any good movie recommendations for me to recover to?

7 comments:

Steph said...

Is that the scream of anguish I heard at my house? You poor, poor girl. That's awful!

I suggest sewing. The machine does most of the work, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

You need to stop hurting yourself, its becoming compulsive. Please. The burn sounds horrible.

jkleclerc said...

That doesn't sound good.
If you have not seen Pan's Labrynth I highly recommend it as long as you dont mind the subtitles.

lulubelle said...

Woman...you are one injury away from being wrapped in bubble wrap and packed away in a specially-made foam mold.

Unknown said...

Cripes! I will be asking the universe to make sure Jr. Ninja isn't as klutzy as momma.

As for movies, go for the king-fu fluff. Iron Monkey, Shaolin Soccer and similar. Good fun, even if you've seen them a million times.

La Cabeza Grande said...

Oh good gourds, woman! Please take care of yourself. I do hope you're on the mend by now.

Marti said...

I feel your pain...I nicked my wrists on the oven door while taking one of a long line of hot dishes out. Burns are irritating to say the very least. Just watched Knocked Up not too long ago...pretty cute actually.