Thursday, June 5, 2008

Drive by blogging.

Okay, don't have a lot of time to blog. (I do have a rather respectable level 31 Bear Shaman in AoC, by the way. And best not to ask what my Wii Fit age is if you want to keep all of your body parts.)

1) Lesley, I forgot to tell you - I found the project bag! Mr. Munchkin was evidently trying to help, and he put it into one of the stash baskets. I'm still amazed that it turned up in the same calendar year as when it was lost.

2) I hate Wonderwool.

3) I have almost 4 balls of splitty, clingy, obnoxious pink Wonderwool left. Anyone want it? (Why yes, I've never worked in retail. Why do you ask?)

4) My spinning wheel is gone. But I'm glad that she's gone to a good home. Thanks again Lesley!

5) I'm getting a new wheel for my (early) birthday present: a Julia! She's in the mail, and I can't wait to meet her.

6) According to my Ravelry project page, I clearly have a bad case of startitis. Five projects on the needles.

7) Yes, I have knitting in my bathroom. It's the only room in the house with a lock. (For me to be able to step away from the chaos for a minute or two. It's not like the knitting is at risk of getting out. Unless it's pink Wonderwool. Then all bets are off and I suggest that you read up on zombie apocalypse reference material.)

8) In a fit of apoplectic rage (is there any other kind, really) after finding the cat sleeping on all of the diapers that I had cut but neglected to sew... I went on a minor sewing bonanza, thanks to the fact that my lovely Mum is in town and is being the BEST grandmother ever. I now have 20 diapers in size medium to fit little Miss E's tush, which is enough. No more disposables for us! Pics may present themselves eventually.

9) Three month old humans are pretty much the epitome of cuteness. It's all downhill from here. Don't believe me? Check this out.


See, she's not always the screaming crying mess that she turns into the minute that we step into the Wired Monk. *sigh* It looks like it'll be a few more months until I'll be back at KOL, unfortunately. Until then, it's just me and the Wonderwool, and only one of us is getting out of here alive.

10 comments:

lulubelle said...

The Wheel (while still unchristened) has been put to very good use.
I have about a bobbin and a half...does that speak to my obsession in a scary way?

You've made this knitter very happy :)

(And I saw the bag on the table...I'm happy you found it. I mentioned it to you, but only in my head...which explains why you didn't answer...)

Marti said...

Yes, that is most definitely the epitome of cuteness.

Anonymous said...

E might be the cutest baby in the world (don't tell the other babies that I said that). She looks like anime, her eyes are so big!

3 months is a very photogenic age. 32 years old (my age), not so much.

Alison said...

Deb, she's pretty darn cute.

Does this mean Lesley has a wheel? That's a scary scary thought.

If she's wearing mediums, does that mean she's outgrown smalls? Think I could borrow those (or buy them if you'd rather) the same way I borrowed the newborns?

Cali said...

Awww what a cute little girl she is! Those eyes. She has eyes that say she knows everything! lol

Steph said...

Dude - that wonderwool came from my stash. I wondered what the heck you were thinking when you took it at the swap, but didn't want to ask. I can swap it back out of your stash if you want... I think I have some stuff that you might like instead.

Also - I'm glad you're blaming Miss E's tears on the Monk... 'cause I always feel as if it is me she doesn't like. Hand her off to someone else first the next time, k? 'cause I'm developing a complex.

jkleclerc said...

I think by looking at your ravelry that you not only have a case of startitus, but a case of serious over-queue-itis too.

La Cabeza Grande said...

Big eyes and a Mona Lisa smile. Watch out, Madame Ninja. There's gonna be boy trouble.

Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

She is gorgeous!

Dorothy said...

Hi,
Back on April 14th you showed a picture of a diaper soaker. Would it be possible to get the pattern for that.
I've decided I want to knit my SIL a bunch of them, so that when they dress their daughter in pretty dresses, you don't see diapers when someone is holding her.
Thanks!