Friday, April 11, 2008

Wow...

What a month.

I apologize to anyone I've been in contact with during this month (including the ever lovely KOLers), as I seem to have become one of *those* mothers. You know, the kind that are able to willfully ignore your eyes glazing over as they rhapsodise about their children's bowel movements. Yup, you know what I'm talking about. I promise that I'll be back to someone capable of adult conversation in a few months. Just indulge me during our babymoon, ok?

I left off promising that I would post photos of babyknits:

Jak in the box, thank you! I admit, I suck and seem to have lost the pretty ribbon that was holding the sweater together. I'm still looking, but with my luck, it'll turn up in five months and under the cat's sleeping bag. That's the only reason I don't have a pic of Miss E wearing it. Coming soon, I promise.

Steph, the baby loves this sweater. Don't worry, it doesn't really cover her face when she wears it. I just couldn't resist the look on her face in this photo.

Ms. Barnhill, I am in total awe of your knitting. When we took your gift out of the bag, I gasped a little at how perfectly lovely it was. Thank you so much for gracing my baby with your loving skill. I swear that she doesn't always look that disdainful when wearing it.

I love all of these sweaters - but Mr. Munchkin was most partial to the onesies that Steph specially made:

May the poo be with you. LOVE IT!

And Lesley, I don't have a photo of it - but the project bag you made me was sheer genius. I attach it to the mei tai and can knit while getting the baby jiggled back to sleep. Thank you!

Next post will be about the awesomeness that is my Mum's knitting. There will be much Star Wars content, be forewarned.

4 comments:

lulubelle said...

Happy to help and willing to swap Poo stories anytime :)

Steph said...

EEEEH! Miss E in knitwear!

She is a very cute knitwear model. She's going to be fierce competition for the JCrew models.

Unknown said...

She looks great in her little sweaters. Awww...

La Cabeza Grande said...

How fortunate the littlest Ninja is, to have such caring and talented people in her life. I just love the expression on her face as she snuggles into the tomato red pullover. Priceless!