Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Enraged.

Am currently concentrating on not letting my head spontaneously explode.

...

Y'all know how I just bought a new computer? Say...oh, 13 days ago? Last night I got to use a new addition to my vocabulary thanks to the Yarn Harlot - my new computer bricked on me. Stuck looping infintitely between the lovely soothing blue screen of death and a message that kindly informed me that "windows had failed to load properly."

*sigh*

So, for the second time in two weeks, I'm sitting here and installing and installing and installing and installing. Oh well. At least I have Justin and the lovely ladies of Victoria's Secret to accompany me during this time of tribulations....



(Don't ask me why, but this actually is soothing while I'm grinding my teeth and waiting for yet another application to install. Maybe it's my inner slut clawing her way out. Who knows. Don't think that Mr. Ninja's going to complain about this one, though.)

Oh and hey, before I forget - the MSC Napoli is beached about a mile off the coast of Devon, England...Looters have been "finding" treasure like BMW motorbikes, kegs of wine and have been leaving behind these. What is wrong with these people?

4 comments:

FrozenExtremities said...

I too love that tune. And I'm not afraid to admit it.

Unknown said...

Maybe it's acrylic? :P

Anonymous said...

That is insanely tragic about the bricking. I would be so pissed.

Why? Why would anyone leave behind those giant skeins? Also tragic.

You know, I just can't hate the VS models. At least they seem healthy, rather than emaciated like the couture models. Justin's new suit-style really suits him :)

Steph said...

I almost hyperventilated when I saw the yarn. I bet it won't take long before the knitters of England rescue the yarn. Although, perhaps it is hopelessly felted.