Thursday, January 25, 2007

Seeking Light Therapy.

So, it seems like there are babies popping out EVERYWHERE these days - my cousin is having one, and I'm on the hook for at least 3 more baby showers/gifts. So I started whipping up some booties. (pattern from Knitting For Baby)

After taking this pic, I started frowning when I realized exactly how much my messy house shows up in my photos. So, I decided to make myself a lightbox for photos. Instructions here.)

Of course, goofy me forgot to take the flash off initially, resulting in photos like this.

Blah.

But once I got the hang of it...I think that it will work nicely. Even took a photo of the Monkey socks.

I just have to figure out how to get the damn thing lit on the days that we don't have sunbeams throughout the house...

4 comments:

lulubelle said...

Well...aren't you clever! I may have to steal that idea because while 'untidy house' is not my particular issue in knitting photos (not that my house is tidy. I just seem to find one area that is clean and take pics there) but I have crappy furniture.
The booties are really cute btw.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting...I saw fig and plum do something similar with a rubbermaid container.

Cute booties!

FrozenExtremities said...

Ooooh, you're a genius!! I'm sick of my yucky carpet being the background for stuff, I am so making one of those.

Steph said...

Ninja, I am alternating between bowing to you and laughing my arse off.

"Hmmmm... how do I combat a messy background in my blog photos? Hmmmm... housecleaning? Naw, too much work. Moving? Naw, impractical. Build a light box? That's the ticket!"

You are an evil genius!