Friday, September 21, 2007

Quick hit.

Just checking in.

I finished the UFO Sheldon that I picked up at the KOL swap - and it was promptly claimed by Mr. Munchkin. He has been feeding Sheldon constantly. I did not know prior to today that stuffed turtles survive off a diet of fuzzy slippers. Amazing.

Second, ordered The Opinionated Knitter from Knitpicks, along with a few skeins of random yarn. (Apparently Sheldon needs a friend.) Holy crap - $30 for the book! Yeesh.

Third, documented my stash on Ravelry. I think that I need to stop buying yarn. I have so completely hit S.A.B.L.E. - but I blame my Mum...living with three (3!) yarn closets in my parents house may have skewed my perception of what a reasonable stash is. Harumph. I'm on there as bluenail, if anyone wants to add me to their list.

Over and out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

d00d. I can totally give you my mailing address. I had to leave most of my stash at home...

;)

I still think Sheldon needs to be done as a Koopa from Mario!

Steph said...

I have my stash at home and then I have my bag of stash-in-waiting at the shop.

oh, and I have my stash-on-the-way in the form of a K.P. order I went in on with the Pharmer.

It's frightening how we justify this stuff.