Thursday, November 29, 2007

I couldn't resist...

I'm a sucker for a good music meme. Swiped from Jaichan.

How many total songs?
3981. It's not every song from every album I own...but it's pretty close.

Sort by song title - first and last...
About a Girl - Nirvana
99 Luftballoons - Nena (I guess numbers aren't as important as letters? Down with the hierarchy!)

Sort by time - shortest and longest...
Die Zauberflote: Atto Primo - Dialogo Teatrale - Mozart (Yeah...it's opera. Want to make something of it? Huh? Do ya?)
Come Around - The Salads

Sort by Album - first and last...
Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld - The Orb
4:99 - Die Fantastischen Vier (These guys make German rap work. Really.)

Sort by Artist - first and last...
A.R. Rahman
ZZ Top

Top five played songs...
Here It Goes Again - Ok Go
Tokyo Drift - Teriyaki Boyz
The Imperial March (From "Star Wars") - John Williams
Galvanize - Chemical Brothers
The Reflex - Duran Duran

(Don't ask. Let's just say that it's easier to bribe the kid with listening to the Star Wars soundtrack than to play Lego Star Wars until my brain bleeds out of my ears again.) >_<

Find the following words. How many songs show up?
Sex: 28
Death: 10
Love: 201
You: 365
Home: 58
Boy: 164
Girl: 94

First five songs that come up on Party Shuffle...
Tobacco Hand - Big Sugar
Drive - R.E.M.
We Have Explosive - FSOL
License to Confuse - Sebadoh
I Never Loved a Man - The Committments

2 comments:

La Cabeza Grande said...

Look at you, Madam Ninja! Your "eclecticity" is showing and I like it!

Opera? Good. Mozart and Nirvana happily coexist on my iPod.

Marti said...

Ooo, are you a Big Sugar fan??!