Saturday, August 18, 2007

Hooray!

The socks from my Sockapalooza pal arrived yesterday! And they are stunners. I am totally overwhelmed at the generosity of my sock pal, eKNITabeth, you lovely knitting goddess, you. She is the moderator of the 52 Pair Plunge, and I'm very happy that I was lucky enough to have someone so dedicated to sock knitting making my pair. *grin*

See! They fit beautifully, and they're so comfy. And check this out - she filled the box to the brim with goodies too.


I feel so totally spoiled. I'm thinking that the burgundy is telling me that it wants to be a pair of Embossed Leaves socks for someone special. Thanks again eKNITabeth, I will be enjoying these socks for ages to come.

2 comments:

La Cabeza Grande said...

A perfect pair - and so attractive!

Anonymous said...

They fit perfectly!
Nice.