Friday, August 3, 2007

Sockapalooza Done!

Got the project bag finished. (Why yes, that fabric should look familiar - I made my circular needlecase out of the same stuff. My fabric stash is nowhere near as large as my yarn stash...I am a bit nervous about getting my Ravelry invite - I am not looking forward to actually cataloguing what is lurking in the corners of my craft room.)


Included the rest of the skein (should my pal decide that she wants to re-knit them or somesuch) and two beaded stitch markers for good measure. And it's in the mail! Phew.


Have been casting around for a new project to knit, and have been coming up at a loss. I have a lovely single skein of laceweight cashmere...I'm thinking scarf, but have not been able to find inspiration in form of a pattern. Anyone have any suggestions?

4 comments:

La Cabeza Grande said...

I don't know what your yardage is, but Pink Lemon Twist's Hanami scarf is quite lovely (http://pinklemontwist.blogspot.com/2007/02/hanami.html).

Kudos on finishing your Sockapalooza gift!

lulubelle said...

Deb, that bag is gorgeous! Your sock recipient is very lucky!

Liz said...

Thank you! The socks (in their lovely bag) just arrived this morning. They fit great too! Hope you enjoy your own socks when they arrive.

Best wishes

Liz

The Bullknitter said...

There is a lovely scarf in Last Minute Knitted Gifts....