Sunday, February 3, 2008

Am sick. Send pie.

Blargh. I have a cough/cold. So does everyone in the house except for the clever cat who has been finding new spots to hide from the plague zombies. (Us.) This means that there has been much tv watching (boy), video game playing (man), and knitting that is accompanied by passionate wishes to curl up into a fetal ball (me).

Voila.
Little Turtle Knits Longies in handspun BFL. Roving is from The Sweet Sheep, handspun by me. I've been getting a sick sinking feeling that they'll be too small (they're knit in the small size), but we'll have to see what the princess makes of them.

As heard at KOL when I was working on these:
"You mean, you put these on the kid and let them POOP in them?!!??"
"... yeah. But there's a diaper underneath, eh?"
"Still! Poop!"
"..."

It's amazing how your perspective changes on baby stuff (poop included) once you've had to deal with it for prolonged periods of time.



I love Scrubs.

4 comments:

La Cabeza Grande said...

I don't have any children but my best friend from college does. One of their favorite books to read was the classic, "Everybody Poops". Quite enlightening really. Cute and matter-of-fact.

So yeah. Adorable pants for pooping!

lulubelle said...

Thanks, Ninja, I really needed that laugh (video) to start my day :)

What kind of pie?

Steph said...

I can't make pastry to save my life. Sorry.

How about a hot lemon/ginger/honey drink instead?

carrice said...

Oh My... so much talk of poo!
Love the video. Scrubs is highly underrated.

Those little pants are adorable. Hope your household feels better soon.