Thursday, December 13, 2007

December 12th!

Phew, it's only 11:30 and it's already been one of those days...misread the calendar and missed my OB appointment, been out grocery shopping, had to scrub Mr. Munchkin down as he was "helping" paint the baby's room, and am about to collapse on the couch because my hips are killing me. Anyway.

Yesterday's winner was Yvonne! Yvonne, please email me with your vitals and your good deed - I don't have any way of contacting you other than here.

Today's giveaway:


Wonderwool! At the moment, I can only find one of these balls...but I'm fairly certain that I have about 5 kicking around. As long as I can find them, they're all going up on today's giveaway. Good luck all!

9 comments:

Kerry & Ronan said...

Don't we all have those days? I think I have more of those than "normal" days.

Jamie said...

Oh man, my hips STILL hurt! It's crazy, isn't it?

Taedareth said...

"Helping" paint the baby's room? Oh dear, lol... Hopefully it was latex, not oil-based!

Gorgeous yarn, btw!

Unknown said...

Yeah, I think of those days as "weekdays." Possibly I need a nanny, a maid, and a social secretary.

I loved yesterday's yarn so much--congratulations to the lucky winner!

carrice said...

Hurray for pink yarn!

sorry to hear about the hips. My hips often hurt for other reasons (belly dancing). technically, i guess it's mroe my lower back.

anyway. 5 balls. that could do a lot of good!

Mom_of_Faith said...

I *wish* my hips hurt from belly dancing... ;) That yarn looks so soft and luscious and pink! I must have it.

Linda said...

This month seems to be going so fast. I don't know what day it is half the time either. Hopefully they'll accomodate a reschedule!

Linda said...

No posts for 2 days. Hope everything is OK?

lulubelle said...

I came on to post the same as Linda...

Hope all's well Ninja....