Thursday, December 6, 2007

December 6

Yesterday's winner is Carissa! Congratulations!

Holy cow, time is flying! I don't know about you all, but I am starting to think about some serious Christmas sweet making. Yesterday, I found something at Linens N Things that made me very very happy. Check it:


CASTLE CAKES! Seriously, how awesome are these? Ok, now that my dorkiness is confirmed...I also snagged this:


A mini-bundt pan. I'm planning on making chocolate truffles for Christmas gifts this year anyway, this is just (hopefully) going to make the process prettier.

And for those of who who don't believe that I look like a dork in hats - proof is in the pudding, mes amies...


Belle, in all of her glory. It's just tragic that I'm only going to wear her inside the house. ;)

And finally, today's giveaway:


Some incredible roving from Abby's Yarns. I believe that it's superwash merino, Angelina (the sparkly stuff), and a little bit of camel down. Good luck everyone!

12 comments:

Linda said...

Those are awesome pans- may have to wander to LnT to look for them! LS

Mom_of_Faith said...

Great job on the hat!!! I don't think you look like a dork but I know how you feel at least. I think I look dorky in hats.

That roving is SOOOO beautiful!!!!

AmyJ said...

That roving is gorgeous! And you do NOT look like a dork one bit. You should see my noggin in hats... it's laughable!

Tracy said...

I LOVE those cake pans!! I've been looking for the castle. I'm making a butterfly cake for my DD's 3rd b-day tomorrow!

Love the roving too. It's gorgeous!

Steph said...

You and your mini bundt pans need to come to my house for a bake-fest.

I luf zee chapeau. Perhaps a strong blocking vould make it better, no?

(Keep my name off that list, crazy lady, I have enough yarn from your house.)

carrice said...

I think you look rather demur in that hat.

nice roving... just crying out for my spinning wheel! crossing my fingers again...

andreaL said...

You look amazing in that hat! Even looks good with that look on your face!! LOL!!

Alison said...

Aw, I think you look cute, not dorky.

Marti said...

Oh many, those pans rule.

That roving is just out of this world gorgeous. I'm all about the blue.

lulubelle said...

The hat is very nice. We all look a bit dorky in winter hats...but since we all look a bit dorky it's ok.
I have to get one of those castle pans, that's too cool!

yvonne said...

e the mini bunt pan. The castles are cool too, though I don't know what I would do with them. You don't look as dorky as you think in that hat.

Anonymous said...

I think you look adorable.

Holy crap those pans are awesome.