Thursday, December 20, 2007

December 20th

Only 5 more days to go...

So the deluge begins today - both my brother-in-law and sister-in-law arrive today. I forsee much less knitting time in my near future, alas. But Eleanor is almost done! I just need to finish one pattern repeat and then the toe. I really wish that socktopia was up (I have a sneaking suspicion that it's a dead site now.) so I could link you the pattern...but it's a smashing design. I'll be knitting it again for sure.

Yesterday's winner was Linda. Congrats again!

Today's giveaway is some Knitpicks Memories sock yarn in Rocky Mountain Dusk. It's superwash merino and it knits up very prettily. Good luck everyone!

9 comments:

Jamie said...

I am FEELING the crunch now! Why did I decide to add to extra projects?? Why Why Why!!

AmyJ said...

That is a lovely pattern! Here's a link to the ravelry page of Eleanor socks.

That memories yarn is very pretty!

Dorothy said...

That sock is beautiful, have to try my luck again :)
Dorothy

Amanda said...

I can't believe how fast time is flying! I love that colorway!

tulokyn said...

I've had to concede defeat on a last minute added project. Even though it was moved to the top of the list and I've knit on little else, I just can't see myself getting it done in time. I feel much better having given up on it. :P

I've been wanting to try the memories yarn. So pretty. Loves me some hand-dyed.

lulubelle said...

Oh, wow! That's pretty sock yarn!

Count me in for the draw :)

ikkinlala said...

The Eleanor pattern looks pretty from amyj's link - I wish Socktopia was up, too.

Tracy said...

I'm feeling that same crunch. No more sleeping for me for the next 5 days!!

Love the yarn!

Tara said...

Ooooo, pick me! pick me! As for Christmas I think I've given up on finishing some projects and realized it will be what it will be.